This huge in folio map is an original copper engraving of 1791/1805.
This is the rare R. de Vaugondy edition, published between 1791 and 1805 in his Atlas: "Atlas d Étude pour l'instruction de la Jeunesse composé de diverses cartes par Mr Robert de Vaugondy e CH. Delamarche... Paris, 1791 / 1804"
Map published in Paris with contemporary colouring, wide margins and geographically well detailed at every point.
The map is in more than good condition, as per photos.
Map overall dimensions: 77 x 57 cm
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Spain e Portugal, Balearic Isles
- Map maker/ publisher
- Robert de Vaugondy
- Map/ Book title
- Carte des Royaumes d'Espagneet de Portugal divises par Provinces
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Original Big Folio copper engraving
- Size of the largest image
- 57×77 cm