From my collection, this is a very clean and stylish example of a Hamilton electric with ESA electro-mechanical movement.
The case, crystal and dial are in very good order with only a few superficial light marks or fine scratches visible under magnification.
The watch is in great condition overall and has a very attractive appearance, with brushed/polished gold-plated case and complementary gold coloured dial, numerals and markers.
- Swiss made
- ESA electro-mechanical movement
- Day/date at 3 o’clock (quick change)
- Dimensions 40mm x 40mm excluding crown
- Signed dial and crown
- Centre sweep seconds
- Winds, sets and runs nicely
- Presented on a 2-part 20cm brown strap with gold buckle
Please study the provided photographs as they illustrate the watch as to actual condition, forming an integral and important part of the watch description.
I am a private collector and this is a vintage watch. For this reason, no warranty is implied or stated with regard to functional specification, performance or time keeping accuracy.
- Electronic - "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Case material
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition