On offer: a vintage 1970s Alpina watch in wonderful original condition. This is a Sea-Strong Automatic model with ETA 2783 movement. The watch was fully serviced recently, whereby it was fitted with a new crystal and crown. The movement functions perfectly with good accuracy. A beautiful watch which you will be able to enjoy for years!
- Case/crown: Steel case diameter 36 mm (excl. crown) Original finish is in very good condition. Has recently been fitted with a new crystal and crown.
- Dial/hands: Original dial and hands in very good condition. Gorgeous light grey dial with subtle 'sunburst' pattern.
- Movement: ETA 2783 automatic movement with date including quickset. Fully serviced in May 2020, functions very well.
- Strap: Light brown leather strap made of comfortable, supple leather.
The back of the lid is marked with 60 with below that AL 95-158. The inside of the lid has 2783 and below that 0321 160SC.
Balanced Watches. I am a watchmaker, seller and enthusiast. All of my watches are subjected to a thorough inspection and are serviced prior to sale, if necessary.
- Sea Strong - Automatisch
- Reference Number
- "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Mechanical automatic
- Case material
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn with little to no signs of use