Movado - Sport Art-Decó - 18619 - Men - 1901-1949
Mechanical hand winding - Steel - Box
- Movement: Unusual calibre 260m indirect centre seconds.
- Case material: Stainless steel, Movado signed.
Case F. Borgel, Tautbert&Fils.
- Case diameter (mm): 33.3 mm with crown. 30.5 mm without crown
- Bracelet length (cm): 24 cm with case, width: 16mm Authentic genuine leather.
- Crystal (mineral or sapphire): Plexiglas
- Watch condition: used.
- Other specifications: Rare exemplar belonging to the last Art-deco lines of the Movado brand. The calibre 260-261 developed in the last years of the 30s of the last century, it represents an exercise of imagination to solve the problem of the intermediate wheels in the movements of indirect central seconds: the wheel is located, strangely, under the central train. This configuration would be quickly abandoned for more practical solutions, and after a couple of years - which is the time it was in circulation - it gave way to more reliable calibres.
It may need to be oiled and serviced by a professional watchmaker, due to the time it has been stored for. An absolute rarity.
Works well, and with distinction.
CONDITION : Pre-owned
Please look at the pictures... Please review all photos in detail and read all descriptions one by one.
Important Note: The Buyer pays ALL import duties and taxes. These charges are buyer responsibility. Dont worry about high custom taxes. custom form value will be arranged.
Shipping: worldwide insured shipping with DHL Fedex or TNT Express.
- Reference Number
- "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Manual winding
- Case material
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition