*Title: Silent Skin (2008)
* Image size: 28 cm x 28 cm (11.02 x 11.02 inches)
* Sheet size: 30 cm x 30 cm (11.81 x 11.81 inches)
* Printed: 2020
* Printing: print on Hahnemühle Fine Art baryta paper (315g/m²) with margins.
* Print: printed with Epson Micro Piezo TFP printing technology.
* Markings: signed, titled, dated, and numbered in pencil and with the photographer's copyright and reproduction rights stamps on the back of the photo.
* Condition: new, never been framed and used.
* Packaging and Shipping: professional art-secure packaging to ensure your order is delivered safe and sound. Shipping with tracking code and insurance.
Note: An Epson Micro Piezo TFP print on Hahnemühle paper is perfect for exhibition because of its rendition under lighting, and it's perfect to archive because of its long durability. That together with the limited edition, makes the value of the photo even higher, being a true investment.
- André Nijenhuis (1957)
- Title of artwork
- Silent Skin (2008)
- Digital print
- Artist's stamp, Signed
- Date of print
- Extremely fine
- Vintage print
- Printed later
- Image size
- 28×28 cm
- Total dimensions
- 30×30×0.1 cm