I am a private watch collector, and letting this go from my personal collection, very difficult to find - Very Rare.
* Watch is in great condition, absolutely pristine in my opinion. This is a unique watch, very difficult to find in this condition , and with a great history, and vintage heritage.
Up for sale a beautiful Omega Seamaster DeVille with 18k gold case , with many extras you will love.
* Some brief history:
- If you love Omega this watch is particularly is special, because Seamaster Deville´s were produced only for 4 years, from 1963 to 1967.
- Inside the Seamaster line, the DeVille were meant to keep the eye of youngsters maintaining the properties of a waterproof case but nice and cool looking design for young people. After that, Omega set up their own De Ville line.
- Also an Omega like this, but steel version, was worn by Sean Connery in James Bond "From Russia with love" in 1963, and you could notice that Matt Monro was singing the tune of the film. While Matt was one of the most beautiful voices a crooner ever had in the history of music, Sean was surely the best actor to embody the role of James Bond.
This Omega watch has the following features:
- 18k gold monobloc waterproof case (not tested) 34 mm approximate without crown.
- Beautiful cream/white dial in original condition, properly signed, absolutely unrestored.
- Date at 3. Signed crown.
- Movement is an automatic Omega 562 working properly.
- Original signed glass by Omega.
(That is the reason I don't open this case being a monobloc, just in case)
- Genuine leather strap with original plaqué 18k signed buckle.
And of course a marvelous red box to keep the whole safe.
It is a great watch indeed very difficult to find.
*Auction includes :
- Omega Box.
* No returns or refunds whatsoever, all sales are final.
- Im a private collector.
* Watch is sold as it is, in working condition.
* Buyer has to pay taxes if outside the European Union.
- If in Canary Islands, taxes also apply.
* Photos are part of description, please watch carefully.
- Seamaster De Ville -Gold Case- Very rare
- Case material
- Yellow gold
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition