A black BMW 325i (E30) cabriolet from 1988 in the M-pack version (leather sports seats, illuminated M-knob and M sports steering wheel), it has always been kept in the garage, this vehicle is very healthy.
It has a Hartge eprom, a complete Sebring line, washable Green air filter, 4 like new AZEV rims, a Hartge anti-roll bar, period body kit + sport spoiler, etc.
No maintenance logbook, I got it without one but several invoices for the work I’ve had done are available, the vehicle is being sold serviced. No foreseeable work on the mechanics.
- 4 new tyres.
- new ignition harness
- new battery
- complete engine oil change + gearbox + axle (+ oil filter, petrol filter and washable Green air filter)
- 6 new Bosch spark plugs.
- new thermostat
- rocker arm adjustment + new gasket
- new lower wishbone
- clutch cable + new transmitter
- distribution kit + water pump (1 year ago)
- new viscous coupling
I am including lots of spare parts (various plastics, lights, locks, disks, discs, alternator, counter, etc.).
- Bonnet bezel to be replaced (not urgent because a black film is on it) + bonnet seals
- The driver's seat slightly worn at the edge of the backrest.
- some minor imperfections in the paintwork but it looks very, very good, don't forget that this is a 31 year old car so if you want something new you have to go to the dealer.
Valid MOT, less than 6 months old.
The classic cars registration is OK and the MOT is valid through to December 2024 (5 years).
This vehicle can be viewed in Venansault, France.
- Model Type
- 325i (E30)
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 91000 km
- Registration papers
- with French registration
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity