Kashmir Ghoum silk rug with very beautiful tree of life design. The rug is in very good condition, cleaned by shampoo ready to use. (please look at the pictures)
The carpet imported to EU before 1 / 1 / 2015
• Item number : 2445
• Country of Origin: India (Kashmir)
• Knot density is 250,000 knots/m².
• Size: approx 190 cm x 126 cm
• Pile: 100% Silk
• Chain: cotton
• Condition: very good, small sign of usage in front of fringes on one side shown on the pictures.
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Kashmir silk rugs vary a great deal in quality, however, contrary to stigmas attached to some Indian weavings, there are some quite exceptional pieces which may be found. Kashmir Silk rugs are very similar to Silk Ghoms in that the designs which are used are not bound by any one distinct style. Often, these types of rugs incorporate traditional Persian Designs.
- 190 cm
- 126 cm
- Silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- 21st century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned