Woodblock print by Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) (Tokyo National Museum reprint) - Sundai, Edo - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" - Japan - ca 1965
This is a wood block print by Japanese artist Hokusai (1760–1849), part of his Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji series, dating from c. 1830 to 1832. The work has been described as "one of the simplest and at the same time one of the most outstanding of all Japanese prints".
Technique: woodblock print
Publisher: Tokyo National Museum
Date: ca 1965
Size: ca 32.5x24.5cm including passe-partout (print ca 26.5x19cm)
Very good condition. See photo's for impression and details.
Beautiful color and sharpness.
As usual, print will be shipped well packaged and secured.
- Woodblock print (Tokyo National Museum reprint)
- ca 1965
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849)
- Title of artwork
- Sundai, Edo - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Very good condition, see description
- 0.1×24.5×32.5 cm