Beautiful unique fireplace kettle (Lavabo) from the 19th century.
- Belly-shaped with two spouts.
- The ends of the spouts are shaped as an animal's head.
- Two open handles decorated with women's head
- Handles with suspension ring:
Animal and women's heads are still very nice in detail.
All in original condition, with visible signs of age-related wear, please see the photos.
The kettle is not polished, it has a beautiful patina that has been formed over the centuries.
A similar kettle is in Kasteel Huis Bergh.
Largest diameter (including the spouts) is 50 cm.
The largest height (including the suspension ring) is 54 cm.
- Estimated Period
- 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 50×54×54 cm
- 5 kg