Societé du Petit Parisien Dupuy & C.ie, Paris
Grand Prix de Dieppe, 21.07.1935
The historical photograph shows the start of the Voiturette race at the Dieppe Grand Prix. The race was held regularly from 1929-1935 near Dieppe in Normandy and took place for the last time on 21.07.1935.
- Signature: on the back stamp of the "New York Times Wide
World Photos" und der "Societé du Petit Parisien Dupuy & C.ie,
Paris", dated 23 Jul 1935.
There is also a glued-on note on the back with
information about the photo.
- Original vintage print from 1935
- Total size: 20cm x 15cm
- Image size: Approx. 20 cm x 15 cm
- Condition: a few traces of wear (2 corners slightly bumped,
subtly curled, thin scratches, discolouration in the top part of the picture,
right bottom pen tracks)
Despite the age, the picture is in quite good condition overall.
Please take a good look at the pictures!
This photograph comes from the stock of the art magazine “The Manipulator” (1982-1994).
- Insured shipping
- NYT Photo WWP & Societé du Petit Parisien Dupuy & C.ie, Paris
- Title of artwork
- Grand Prix de Dieppe, 21.07.1935
- Press Agency/Newspaper Stamp
- Date of print
- Vintage print
- Image size
- 20×15 cm
- Total dimensions
- 20×15×0 cm