This is an uninterrupted run of 29 volumes. Before WWII (up to volume 11) the title was "The Daffodil yearbook".
From volume 12 onward (published in 1946 after a six year gap due to WWII) "Tulip" was added to the title. Still later, "Snowdrop" was added to the title too.
And in fact it deals with these three popular bulbs, and several others too. Well-illustrated and containing lots of information on how to grow and display these beautiful flowers.
The set shows some minor signs of use and shelf-wear, but is generally in very good condition. Long runs, like this one, are very uncommon indeed.
- Number of Books
- Botany, Flowers, bulbs, gardening, Illustrated, Natural History, Reference works, Sport, games & pastimes
- Author/ Illustrator
- Various authors
- Book Title
- The Daffodil and Tulip Year Book. 1937-1967
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- The Royal Horticultural Society