This in Folio map is a 1710 original copper engraving
This is the P. CLUVERIUS edition, with map engraved and designed by JOHN SENEX, published in 1710 in London, in the rare work: "INTRODUCTIO IN UNIVERSAM GEOGRAPHIAM TAM VETEREM QUAM NOVAM TABULIS GEOGRAPHICIS.... LUGDUNI, 1710."
Map published in the UK, with coeval colouring, wide margins and geographically well detailed at every point.
The map is in more than good condition, as per photos.
Map overall dimensions: 30 x 24 cm
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Sardegna, Francesco, Corsica
- Map maker/ publisher
- Philipp Cluverius / John Senex
- Map/ Book title
- Sardiniae Antiqua Descriptio - Corsicae Antiqua Descriptio
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Original colored copper plate
- Size of the largest image
- 30×24 cm