Three vintage Rolex items.
1) Vintage guarantee 1970s
2) AND GMT Master folder (German language)
3) AND translation booklet 571.02
Study them carefully.
Perhaps one of the most popular vintage Rolex GMT-Master watches is ref. 1675 (we recently talked about it in this article). Introduced in 1959 and it has been in production till 1980, a very long time. This is also the reason why you can still find a vintage Rolex GMT-Master 1675 in decent condition without too much hassle.
Till the late 1960s, the extra hour hand featured a small triangle and was succeeded by a red hand with a larger triangle throughout the 1970s.
Early models also featured pointed crown guards and a chapter ring. It was also the first Rolex sports watch that became available on both the Oyster (reference 78360) and Jubilee (reference 62510) bracelet.
Insured and registered shipment.
FedEx fast, high-priority shipping
due to COVID-19.
Let’s keep it fast and safe!
Please see the photos for the condition.
Don't pass up this INCREDIBLE
and collectible Rolex item.
- GMT- Guarantee - Ref. 1675 “Punched” - GMT Folder (rare!)-FedEx Shipment
- Reference Number
- Reference 1675, GMT Master
- see all 23 photos
- Case material
- 3 rolex items: read description
- FedEx shipment because of covid 19
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition