Persian Ghoum rug 100% natural real Silk, natural colours (vegetable dyes). The rug is in very good condition, the fringes are short. with certificate.(please look at the pictures)
The carpet imported to EU before 1 / 1 / 2015
• Item number : 2493
• Knot density is about 600,000 to 650,000 knots/m².
• Country of Origin: Iran
• Size: approx 164 cm x 106 cm
• Pile: 100% natural real Silk
• Chain: 100% Silk
• Condition: very good, short fringes
• Quality: Very high quality
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Ghoum (also spelled Qum, Ghum, Qom, etc.) silk rugs, other than being silk on silk, are some of the most elusive rugs to pin to any specific type of Design. Some of the most distinguishing elements to these rugs are their high investment value, very thin pile height .To handle, high quality Ghom silks are fairly dense considering how thin the construction seems.
- 164 cm
- 106 cm
- Silk on silk
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- Second half 20th century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned