Description: Three maps on one sheet of different islands in the Mediterranean. Map 1 Balearic Islands (Las Baleares); Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza. Map 2: Corsica, Sardinia, Elba. Map 3: Valetta, capital of Malta. Engraved by J. & C. Walker. With rim colouring. Verso blank. Published by S.D.U.K. 'The Society for The Diffusion of Useful Knowledge' in London in 1831
Dimensions: cards total 30.5 x 36.5 cm - sheet approx. 34 x 40.5 cm
Condition: very good. Powerful print. With border colouring. Verso is slightly dirty. See the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Malta, Balearic Islands, Corsica, Sardinia
- Geographical specification
- Middellandse Zee, Malta, Balearic Islands, Corsica, Sardinia
- Map maker/ publisher
- Map/ Book title
- Balearic Islands. Corsica, and Sardinia. Valetta, Capital of the island of Malta.
- Steel engraving
- Additional Information
- Beautiful map of various islands in the Mediterranean
- Size of the largest image
- 305×365 mm