19th century Frisian silver scent box made by silversmith Tjitte Stevens Reitsma born in Lemmer, active in Sneek between 1859 - 1892.
Dimensions: height 41 mm, width 39 mm, depth 30 mm.
Weight: 21.5 grams.
- right walking lion: 2nd grade content silver .833
- Minerva head with letter "F": Leeuwarden
- Year letter "O": 1873
- Master stamp R with 10: Tjitte Stevens Reitsma
- No. of items
- Fries loderein box
- .833 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Tjitte Stevens Reitsma ( 1859 - 1892 ) Sneek
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes