* Sterling silver George V three piece cruet set w/ two spoons.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1925; salt & pepper have the 4 hallmarks; the mustard pot misses the initials of M & W.
* Initials M & W of the makers Mappin & Webb.
* Blue glass liners.
* Decorative rims of pots.
* The pepper pot measures approx 75 mm in length including finial and feet; The salt cellar measures approx 55 mm wide and approx 30 mm in height including feet; the mustard pot measures approx 65 mm wide including the handle with a height of approx 60 mm including finial and feet.
* Combined silver weight of the three pieces is approx 94 grams.
* One silver spoon hallmarked Birmingham 1926; initials EB&SLd. of the makers Edward Barnard & Sons Ltd.; approx 65 mm long; approx 3 grams weight. The other spoon is hallmarked S & M of the makers Sanders & Mackensie; approx 55 mm long; approx 3 grams weight.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George V three piece cruet set w/ two spoons
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Mappin & Webb / Edward Barnard & Sons Ltd. / Sanders & Mackensie
- Estimated Period
- 1925 / 1926 / 1964
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 100 g