Lot comprising 3 coins, incl.:
- India, Sultanate of Delhi, Ala al-Din Mohamad (1296-1316AD), Billon 2 Ghani.
Obv: Mohamed Shah in Arabic in a double circle," Sri Sultan Alavadin " in Nagari in the curcular margin.
Rev: "al-sultan al-azam ala al-dunya wal din" in Arabic.
- Islamic Dynasties, Kabul. Shahis (Shahiyas). AR Jital. Samanta Deva, Circa 850-1000.
Obv. 'sri samanta deva' (in Nagari). Recumbent zebu to left with symbol on rump; in field to left, star above pellet.
Rev. Rider facing on horseback to right, holding banner in his left hand; in field to left, 'bhi' (in Nagari); in field to right, uncertain symbol. Tye 14.
See photos for a proper impression, will be sent by registered mail.
- India, Islamic Dynasties
- Lot comprising 3 coins, incl.:
- Year/Period and Variation
- India Sultanate, 2 Ghani, Delhi Ala al-Din Mohamed (1296-1316)
- Various conditions