Beautiful Otwin vintage parlour guitar from Germany from the 1950s. Otwin, abbreviation of Otto Windisch was a renowned German guitar builder that was known for his quirky hand-built quality guitars! Pretty rare!
Beautiful handy model in good condition. Of course with some signs of wear and the back panel was re-glued at one point. Everything works correctly.
Otwin guitars are known for the beautiful, full sound and very easy to play neck (straight as an arrow) and this guitar is no exception. Sounds great.
- All solid panels (so no cheap plywood!), spruce top/solid maple back (guarantees a beautiful sound)
- Nice, slim, straight, easy to play neck with rosewood fretboard
- Original, perfect frets, polished so as new
- Beautiful decorative binding around the top and sound hole (artisanal and laborious inlays)
- Scale length of 625 mm
- Top nut width 43 mm
- Original closed vintage machine heads
- New set of strings
Well playable instrument, pretty rare and beautiful sound.
Will be well packaged and shipped by registered and insured post.
- Type of Instrument/ Item
- Acoustic Guitar
- Nr of items
- No extra's
- 3 kg