Original woodblock print - Utagawa Kunisada (1786-1865) - 'Kayaba-chô' かやば町 - From the series "Edo meisho hyakunin bijo" 江戸名所百人美女 (One Hundred Beautiful Women at Famous Places in Edo) - Japan - 1857
Artist: Utagawa Kunisada (1785-1865)
Title of the piece: 'Kayaba-chô' かやば町 from the series "One Hundred Beautiful Women at Famous Places in Edo" (Edo meisho hyakunin bijo)
Woman that lifts a bowl from Fukujukusa
Reinforced with paper (backed).
See Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: https://collections.mfa.org/objects/190198
Will be packaged with care and reinforcement.
Insured and tracked shipping via registered mail.
- Original woodblock print
- Nishikie (brocade) polychrome woodblock printing
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Utagawa Kunisada (1786-1865)
- Title of artwork
- 'Kayaba-chô' - From the series "One Hundred Beautiful Women at Famous Places in Edo"
- Fair condition, see description
- 36×24×0 cm