2007 Calibre - Oporto, Port Douro LBV, Vintage - 18 Bottles (0.75L)
This Port Wine was made with grapes from the traditional grape varieties of the Douro Demarcated Region.
Type: Red Port Wine
Denomination of Origin: Porto
Category: LBV - Late Bottled Vintage
Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional; Touriga Franca; Roriz ink; Baroque Ink
Total Acidity (in tartaric acid): 4.2
* The shipping price includes a safety and protection package and all the respective consumables.
* All countries outside the EU European Union have an obligation to pay a customs clearance fee for shipments from Portugal which are around € 70.00 which will be paid before shipping via Bank transfer.
- Mixed lot
- Producer, Name of wine
- Late Bottled Vintage Port
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottles (0.75L)
- Original packaging
- In Original Cardboard Box
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label