Original woodblock print - Utagawa Hiroshige III (1842–1894) - 'Eitai Bridge' 永代橋 - From the series "Tokyo fuka meisho zukushi" 東京府下名所尽 (Famous Places in Tokyo and Suburbs) - Japan - 1874
Original woodblock print - Utagawa Hiroshige III (1842–1894)
Utagawa Hiroshige III (三代 目 歌 川 広) (1842 -1894) was a Japanese ukiyo-e artist who was a student of Utagawa Hiroshige.
Also known as Andō Tokubei (安藤 徳 兵)
"Tokyo fuka meisho zukushi" 東京府下名所尽 (Famous Places in Tokyo and Suburbs)
Date seal: 1874 (Meiji 7) 10th month.
Publisher: Asano Eizo (浅野栄蔵)
Shin-o-hashi [new large bridge] was first built in 1673 downstream the Ryogokubashi river.
Good condition - somewhat stained
Dimensions: 34.3 x 23.2 cm
Will be sent by registered post with a tracking code, via Bpost.
- Original woodblock print
- Nishikie (brocade) polychrome woodblock printing
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- Utagawa Hiroshige III (1842–1894)
- Title of artwork
- 'Eitai Bridge' - From the series "Famous Places in Tokyo and Suburbs"
- Good condition, see description
- 34×23×0 cm