The sapphire (raw crystal) offered for sale is characterised by brilliantly shiny crystal surfaces and a very beautiful light blue colouration.
Delicate blue sapphire crystals from Sri Lanka are becoming increasingly rare, as most of the material is sanded directly on site.
You will receive the pictured crystal. The colours of a gemstone are much more beautiful in real life and difficult to present on a photo.
- Number of items
- Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite
- Sapphire (gem corundum of any color except red, especially blue varieties)
- Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite
- raw, untreated, double end (spindle)
- 14.2×5.4×5.1 mm
- 0.55 g
- Origin (Region/ City)
- Ratnapura, Ratnapura Mining District, Sabaragamuwa Province, Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
- Origin (Country)
- Sri Lanka