Damien Hirst - Original 1st Edition Pharmacy Panel - Silver
Designed as part of the original Pharmacy installation way back in 1997 with Damien now arguably one of Britain's most bankable artists whose work has ranged from controversy to strange.
After a threatened lawsuit by Merck, Hirst was forced to withdraw the remaining bronze and silver rolls/panels with many being destroyed, these were then replaced with a 2nd edition which had biblical references replacing the original pharmaceutical references.
- Based on the pharmaceutical giant Merck’s handbook endpapers,
- Pills and products with their pharmaceutical titles.
- This original wallpaper was printed on medium weight wallpaper stock.
- The panel is in perfect condition and has never been displayed/framed.
- The piece measures approx 53.5 by 46 cm.
- A great addition to any art collection & fantastic future investment.
This 1st edition item is part of modern art history and a great item for collectors of the obsessive and rare.
- Damien Hirst
- Title of artwork
- Pharmacy Panel (Silver)
- Not signed
- Original 1st Edition
- As new
- Image size
- 53.5×46 cm
- Sold with frame