The Bremen SQR 34 was next to the Bamberg the top radio of Blaupunkt at the beginning of the 80s. The model was very complete with auto-reverse, dolby No, metal tape, 4 outputs, automatic station search etc. This type was offered as an option for the buyers of a Porsche 911, 928 or 924. But this is also a brilliant radio for BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari or other fast or precious cars from the early 80s.
This offered radio is completely original, complete, undamaged and everything works perfectly.
- type: Blaupunkt Bremen (= Toronto) SQR34
- FM, Long Wave (L) and Mid wave (M) with 6 preferred stations.
- Year of manufacture 1981
- 12 volts
- 4x7 watts output power
- Tone control and balance control.
- auto reverse
- Ari traffic information
- dimensions installation (w x h x d) 179 x 50 x 180 mm
- Made in Germany
No cheap radio, but perfectly functioning and beautifully preserved. Original and complete.
- Type of Object
- Classic Porsche radio
- Bremen SQR 34 Stereo - 1981
- Model/ Title
- Top radio for Porsche 911 (G), 928, 924 and 944. Excellent condition and functioning well.
- 50×179×170 mm