This is nice, well-functioning Becker car radio with FM. These indestructible radios were installed in the Mercedes S and SL as a standard, but they also fit nicely in a Jaguar or Ferrari from the 60s.
This is a Grand Prix radio from 1963, but it has the original metal front from a Europa TG.
The radio has been tested and has good reception and good lighting. The radio is undamaged and has the rare, narrow nadelstreifen front.
Please note: the 7 watts amplifier (zerhacker) is not included, this you will have to purchase separately. The radio has been tested with a different amplifier.
- Type Becker Grand Prix
- LW, AM, SW and FM (2 preset buttons)
- 7 Watts
- Year of manufacture 1963
- 12 Volts
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 180x100x200 mm.
- Front dimensions (wxh) 180x45 mm.
- Weight (without amplifier): 3.5 kg.
- Type of Object
- Grand Prix / Europa TG - 1963
- Beautiful, undamaged top radio - without amplifier - works well.
- 100×180×200 mm