Type of jewel: Victorian diamond and emerald brooch
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K pink gold and details in silver (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Has an extra safety chain with pin.
Diamond(s): One old mine brilliant cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond (also called bolshevic) with an estimated weight of ± 0.30ct.
24 old mine brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called bolshevics) with an estimated weight of ± 1.00ct.
Total diamond count: 25 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 1.30 crt. with an average colour and clarity: E/H, vs/si.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Eight natural emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct.
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and emerald for May.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 3,16 cm (1,24 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,80 gram (5,66 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20178-0004
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique Victorian, Anno 1880, Brooch
- Pink gold, Silver
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- diameter 3,16 cm (1,24 inch)
- Total Weight
- 8.8 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Diamonds, Total diamond weight 1.30 crt, Natural (untreated), NO RESERVE PRICE