Zenith SA is Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company was started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at the age of 22, in Le Locle in canton Neuchâtel.
Zenith El Primero was one of first automatic chronograph watches that was introduced back in 1969 and was resurrected in 1986.
- Zenith automatic calibre 400 Z
- 31 jewels
- frequency: 36,000VpH (5 Hz)
- power reserve: ca. 50 hours
- certified C.O.S.C. chronometre
- 316L-stainless-steel, polished
- 36,5mm excl. crown, 39,5 incl.
- 50mm lug to lug
- 12,2mm thick
- scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Crown: pull/push with logo
Bezel: fixed, polished
- polished hands and Roman XII numeral
- tachymetre scale along the outer perimeter
- date at 04:30 o~clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
30-minute counter at 03:00 o'clock
12 hours at 06:00 o'clock
small seconds at 09:00 o'clock
- brand-new black leather, alligator grain on cow
- length: 21cm
- width: 20mm
Pin buckle with logo
Weight: 76 grams
Water-resistant, not useful for swimming
General overhaul done right now.
Excellent condition, inside and outside like NEW!
Real lucky find for every connoisseurs and watch lovers.
My personal half-year warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- El Primero Chronograph - CARRÉ CLASSIQUE
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 01.0420.400 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition