Armand Nicolet is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer located in Tramelan, a mountain village in the Bernese Jura. Its history dates to its foundation in 1875.
Armand Nicolet, the son of a watchmaker, set up his own Atelier d'Horlogerie in 1875, having successfully completed an excellent apprenticeship.
A713KGN-GN-PK4140NR is classy Swiss watch: extremely HIGH quality, extremely NICE design, extremely RELIABLE automatic movement with modern expression of style.
We are used to diving watches in Rolex Submariner style... I'm glad to offer you very different diver.
- automatic AN 2878 calibre (base ETA-2878)
- 25 jewels
- power reserve: 44 hours
- frequency: 28.800vph
- Incablock anti-shock system
- 316L-stainless-steel, brushed/polished
- unique number: 64660, best prove of authenticity
- 44mm excl. crown, 51mm incl.
- thickness 14,5mm
- case-back: stainless-steel with engravings
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- logo (see pics)
- luminescent hands, indexes and Arabic numerals
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Weight: 120 grams
- genuine brown calf skin, handmade
- length: 22cm;
- width: 24mm
- extremely comfortable on wrist
Pin buckle with logo
Real diver, real men's watch.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Armand Nicolet
- Tramelan AN-A713 Military Diver - Swiss Automatique
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: A713KGN-GN-PK4140NR - Brand New - Full Set
- Case material
- Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Full set, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured