Type of jewel: Antique Victorian 18K gold ring with pearl and turquoises
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K yellow gold and red gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Two turquoises and one natural half seed pearl
Birth and month stones: Turquoise is the birthstone (or month stone) for December and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,08 cm (0,43 inch) x 0,75 cm (0,30 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,60 gram (1,03 dwt)
Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20055-0102
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique Victorian - Anno 1890 - Engagement Ring Pearl and Turquoises - , Ring
- Pink gold, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing*
- Total Weight
- 1.6 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear