Superb double-barrelled percussion defence pistol, signed by the arquebusier B & Cie circa 1840 (ref. Crépin Leblond - 1975)
Perfect mechanical condition, with two well-synchronised notches, clear percussion, perfectly tune mechanics, typical of this renowned manufacturer of luxury weapons.
- rectangular chest made of gilded bronze chiselled with volutes
- superb damascus ribbon barrel
- chest with solid fire guard with V-cut sight notch.
- numbered parts
- beautiful walnut butt
- right cap is damaged but holds the primer
Very interesting double-barrelled pistol, luxury model from the Queen Victoria period, typical of weapons manufactured by this arquebusier, with its small signs of wear and use but still in remarkable condition (the pistol has clearly hardly been used).
Shipped with insured value and signature required upon delivery.
France, Belgium, Luxembourg via relay point
Other destinations: home delivery
- Country of manufacture
- United Kingdom
- Manufacturer/ Maker
- B & Cie
- luxury model (engraved bronze / damask ribbon)
- Weapon Type
- Firing mechanism
- Double Barrel
- 12mm cal
- Year of Manufacture
- Overall Length
- 190 mm
- Barrel/ blade length
- 65 mm