Car with a story in the competitions and now restored for road use, with slight signs of wear consistent with the age of the vehicle. With FIA group 2 certificate.
Documents in order for the transfer of ownership. The vehicle is free from mortgages and seizures.
- Valid inspection.
- Odometer reading: 96,900 km.
- Condition of the mechanics: very good.
- Engine condition: very good.
- Bodywork condition: very good.
- Underbody condition: fair.
- Interior condition: very good.
- Interior colour: black.
- Type of interior upholstery: leatherette.
- Seat condition: very good.
Road test: without problems, excellent performance.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo, Italy.
It can be shipped and delivered upon separate agreement concerning times, conditions and costs.
For non-Italian buyers: please check the vehicle registration rules in your country before bidding. The European certificate of conformity, if required and available, can be provided for an extra fee.
The transfer of ownership or bill of sale will be done only after 15 days from the receipt of the vehicle, if there are no claims, or at the time of the receipt of the vehicle, if the acceptance without reservation of the purchased vehicle is communicated to the seller.
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- GT Junior 1.3 Scalino "pedaliera bassa"
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 96900 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear
- metallic blue
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity