Medium: Mixed techniques on canvas 500g/m2. Stretcher not included.
Shadow box not included.
Insured shipment with track and trace.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Unique goodies; comics, Blachcoin®, golden caps...
Born in France in 1980, Blach® discovered Contemporary Art and made his first performances with the "Performers" and Professor Carret in 1996.
The artist was a sports teacher and musician before becoming a international artist.
He developed the ‘Neo-Fluxus’ concept.
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (a complete failure).
- StreetArtCity residency He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (see it before censorship!).
- Publication of ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ on Topito 2019.
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating).
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018.
- Got an exceptional award from the City of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor).
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent).
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Elected ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachère)
- Title of artwork
- VIC Venise Pont Maria Callas
- Acrylic on canvas
- Hand signed
- Image size
- 120×80 cm
- Total dimensions
- 140×100×0 cm
- Sold with frame