The Palladium series is a series of 18 bibliophile books published by Hijman, Stenfert Kroese & Van der Zande in Arnhem. The publishing company was founded in 1919, and the Palladium series started in 1920. The texts were supplied by the literary men J. Greshoff and Jan van Nijlen; the editing and typography were done by the young J. van Krimpen, who thus elaborated on five booklets he had privately published earlier (1917-1920). Wikepedia).
1. P.N. van Eyck, Inkeer. Verzen. 1922. Edition of 150 copies. 1st edition. Exlibris Wim and Dolly Schouten. Name on flyleaf. Front and rear cover are loose, spine is largely missing.
2. J. Greshoff, De ceder. Gedichten. 1924. Circulation of 160 copies. 1st edition. Spine worn. Ballpoint stripe and faint spots on cover.
3. André Jolles, Idylle. 1924. Edition of 160 copies. 1st edition. Spine is partially missing. Crease.
4. Jan Luyken, Duytse lier, Drayende veel van de Nieuwste, deftige, en dartele Toonen, Bevad in tien Verdeelingen. 1921. Edition of 200 copies. Front cover almost loose. Tears at edges. Exlibris Cluysenaer (by L. Kortenhorst).
5. J.W.F. Werumeus Buning, In memoriam. (Arnhem, Hijman, Stenfert Kroese & Van der Zande), 1921. Edition of 150 copies. Cover at the edges flap a bit, and with vague ballpoint pen inscription.
- Number of Books
- Graphic design, Literature, Poetry
- Author/ Illustrator
- Jan van Krimpen
- Book Title
- Lot met 5 delen uit de reeks Palladium
- Mixed / Multiple
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Limited edition