Nice lot with 4 early picture books illustrated by Nelly Bodenheim.
1. Pauline Seraphin; Nelly Bodenheim - De pruik van Cassander - Gouda : Published by G.B. van Goor Sons,  - 1st edition - 24 pp. - half-linen binding.
In reasonably good condition. Book was re-bound in a half-linen binding with cardboard marbled covers. Restorations to a number of corners of pages (see photos).
2. Catharina van de Graft; Nelly Bodenheim - Waarom en Waardoor ; nieuwe natuurlijke historie - Amsterdam, N.V. de Spieghel / N.V. het Kompas, Antwerpen,  - 1st edition - 36 pp. - half-linen binding.
Condition: good. Binding some specks, in neat condition.
3. Nelly Bodenheim - Handje_Plak (Kinderrympjes) - Amsterdam, S.L. van Looy,  - 3rd edition - 38 pp. - half-linen binding
Condition: good. Binding some specks, inside also a few specks. In neat condition.
4. Nelly Bodenheim - Het regent - Het zegent - Amsterdam, S.L. van Looy,  - 3rd edition - 36 pp. cardboard binding.
Condition: good. Binding somewhat spotty and scuffed (see photos). Interior with some spots. In good condition.
Johanna Cornelia Hermana (Nelly) Bodenheim (Born 27 May 1874 – 7 January 1951) was a Dutch artist, best known as the illustrator of children's books. Along with Ben Wierink, Wilhelmina Drupsteen and Rie Cramer, among others, she was one of the first Dutch artists around 1900 to work on the basis of artistic principles to create aesthetically sound picture books for children. Nelly Bodenheim was part of the group of female artists known as the Amsterdam Joffers.
- Number of Books
- Children's books, Picture books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Nelly Bodenheim
- Book Title
- Kavels met 4 vroege prentenboeken van Nelly Bodenheim
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Different editions
- Original language
- Binding/ Material