1. Lionel Biron, Mike - Tadzio of the Nineties. Photos by Biron.
Berlin, Janssen Verlag, 1995. Square 21 x 18 cm. Original boards. 64 pp. Colour photo illustrations. Fine copy.
* Photos of a handsome young guy in various poses and all sorts of clothes, with a lot of curls.
2. Joseph Caprio, Men men. Lausanne / Altstätten, Favre / Panorama Verlag, 1986. 24.5 x 28.5 cm. Linen with dust jacket. 96 pp. 1st edition. Tear in dust jacket.
* Erotische zwartwitfoto's van mannen.
3. Phil Flasche, Male Photographer. Amsterdam, Intermale, 1987. 30 x 22 cm. Original illustrated wrappers. 96 pp. Photos in colours. Fine condition. EUR 30,-
Produced by GMP Publishers, but published by the legendary Amsterdam bookshop and gallery. Text in English, but blurb on backside in Dutch. Muscle glamour.
4. Dino Pedriali, Dino Pedriali. Forewords Maurizio Marini and Peter Weiermair. Zürich, Edition Stemmle, 1994. 27 x 25 cm. Original boards. 120 pp. First edition.
* Pedriali, a pupil of Man Ray and friend of Pasolini, photographs young working class men, often nude. Piercing eyes and stunning looks.
- Number of Books
- Erotica, Photography
- Author/ Illustrator
- (Homoseksualiteit) - Biron, Phil Flasche e.a.
- Book Title
- Lot met 4 erotische fotoboeken
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Illustrated Edition
- Original language