CONINCK, Herman de, and REINHOUD Meisjes. (With six original, signed colour etchings by Reinhoud). [Amstelveen], AMO, 1994. Leporello in cloth solander box (39.8 × 26.1 cm; Binderij Phoenix). Hand-set in Garamond and printed by Rob Cox in red and black on Hahnemühle in an edition of 31 numbered copies signed by the author and artist. 1st edition. Tiny dent in the back of the solander box.
* This copy is Roman-numbered 'II' and printed in the name of Herman de Coninck. This last line of the publisher's imprint is crossed out by the publisher in pencil, followed by a note from the publisher, also in pencil: 'Ex. voor tentoonstelling/ Gert Jan Hemmink'. In this copy the signatures of De Coninck and Reinhoud are missing below the publisher's imprint, but the six etchings by Reinhoud are signed.
Reinhoud D'Haese (1928-2007) was a Flemish sculptor, draughtsman and graphic artist, who - starting from 1960 - limited his name to his first name Reinhoud. He was the brother of the sculptors Begga D'Haese and Roel D'Haese (Source: Wikipedia).
- Number of Books
- Literature, Original artwork, Poetry
- Author/ Illustrator
- Herman de Coninck & Reinhoud
- Book Title
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Limited edition, Numbered edition, Signed, Signed by illustrator