Antique jewellery box in French opaline glass - Box for trinkets - Bronze frame with feral legs - Cyclamen pink - France, 19th century - 1870-1880.
* Article: French opaline glass antique jewellery box.
* Purpose: trinket box - bijouterie box - jewellery box.
* Dated 19th century. (Approx 1870-1880)
* Origin: France.
* Material: opaline glass.
* Colour: pink + bronze.
* Condition: very good condition.
* Width: 13.5 cm
* Depth: 9 cm
* Height: 6.5 cm
* Weight: 915 grams
* Traceable shipping
- Casket of jewels | Trinket box | Cyclamen pink bronze frame
- Opal glass + bronze
- Estimated Period
- Second half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear