Antique silver “boerenjongens” spoon also called “morellen” spoon, model round fillet.
Provided with all hallmarks:
- Master stamp AK*47 = Wid. Adrianus Kuijlenburg
- Lion 2 - 2nd silver content (used between 1814-1953).
- Minerva head with city mark M for Schoonhoven.
- Year letter Y for 1883.
Length spoon: 28 cm.
Silver weight: 57 grams.
It is in excellent condition with normal signs of wear.
Will be packaged well and with care.
Registered / insured shipping.
**Please take into account when bidding and/or paying, that the lot cannot be sent during the period from 18-8 to 1-9**
- Silver morel spoon / farmer's boy spoon, model round fillet
- .833 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Wed. Adrianus Kuijlenburg
- Model/ Name
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 57 g