Emerging from the warm oceans of Australia, this pearl has been selected for its natural magnificent soft golden honey color and luxurious bright lustre.
The yellow gold and diamonds enhance the pearls existing colour shades, resulting magnificently !
- Type / Origin: South Sea / Australia
- Oyster: Pinctada Maxima
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Shape: Drop
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 11x12mm
Gold and Diamond Information:
- The chain is 925 silver and the pendant 14K, hallmarked on both
- 5 white round brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 0.04Ct Clarity: VS Colour: G
The chain measures 45cm with a lobster claw clasp and the pendant measures another 2.5cm
Packaging: Necklace jewellery box and Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Necklace with pendant
- Yellow Gold - 11x12mm Champagne Golden South Sea Pearl
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- No reserve price
- Total Weight
- 3 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade