Very beautiful Nain 9 LA with Kork wool and silk attractive design and colors combination, it is professionally cleaned ready to use. please look at the pictures.
• Item number: 2539
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is 350,0000 to 400,0000 knots/m².
• Item condition: in very good condition.
• Size: approx. 252 cm X 152 cm (excl. fringes)
• Pile: Kork wool + silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: very high quality
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
This carpet is knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. The carpet is generally very light with a deep-blue bottom colour and a large medallion in the center. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality.
- 252 cm
- 152 cm
- Kork wool and silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- 21st century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned