Unique! Very rare Aston Martin Virage in Aston Racing Red with Magnolia leather and Burgundy piping. It has only driven 78,000 km. The Virage was presented at the Birmingham Motor Show in 1988 and was the first new Aston Martin in 18 years.
The retail price was €135,000! Only 411 units of this Virage coupé series were produced between 1989 and 1996 and only a small number were RHD! It has memory seats, onboard computer, air conditioning and 16'' alloy wheels with the correct Avon tyres.
The exterior and interior of this Aston Martin are in neat, original condition with the right patina. Technically in good condition, the automatic gearbox has recently been overhauled.
Invoices of the revision, maintenance invoices and the original manual are included.
The Aston Martin has of course sustained some signs of wear and age over the years, both the interior as well as the exterior (see photos).
You are more than welcome to view this car in our showroom and to take it for a test drive before you place a bid.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Oldemarkt, the Netherlands.
DUE TO THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS SITUATION, WE’RE HAPPY TO KEEP YOUR PURCHASED CAR IN OUR INDOOR STORAGE FACILITY FREE OF CHARGE.
- Aston Martin
- Model Type
- Virage RHD
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 78000 km
- Registration papers
- with British registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair