Wisdom Embodied: Chinese Buddhist and Daoist Sculpture in The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Denise Patry Leidy and Donna Strahan
Metropolitan Museum of Art; First Edition (January 18, 2011).
As illuminating for new enthusiasts of Chinese Buddhist art as for scholars and connoisseurs, 'Wisdom Embodied' is a glorious tour of the Metropolitan’s unparalleled collection. This book was considered a classic from its time of publication. It is now very difficult to find a copy, and when found it commands a high price. This copy is in 'Very Good' condition, with very minor shelf-wear to the dust-cover, which is now protected by a plastic (removable) cover.
- Total nr of items
- 21st century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Artist/ Maker
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Theme/ depiction
- Buddhist and Taoist Sculpture
- Title of artwork
- Wisdom Embodied: Chinese Buddhist and Daoist Sculpture in The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Very good condition, see description
- 32×24×2.25 cm