Particular teapot, produced in France by Limoges factories in the Old Paris style of the 1860s/1880s.
The letter "X” and No. “3" are imprinted on the bottom of the support and of the teapot.
Floral decoration of anemones and field flowers, with friezes in pure gold, executed by hand.
Consisting of 3 pieces with total height of 26.5 cm.
Dimensions of each item:
- base diameter 12 cm, height 3.5 cm.
- Stand diameter 11.5 cm, height 14 cm.
- Teapot 14.5 cm height 10 cm.
Excellent state of preservation.
Particular herbal tea pot, produced in France by Limoges in the Old Paris style in 1850/1860.
The letter "X and n ° 3 are stamped on the bottom of the support and tisaniera base
Floral decoration, anemones and field flowers, with pure gold friezes, Made by hand.
Composed of 3 pieces with a total height of cm. 26.5
Dimensions of the pieces:
- Base diameter of cm. 12, height of cm. 3.5,
- Raised diameter cm. 11.5 and height cm. 14 cm.
- Teapot cm. 14.5 x 9 and height cm. height 10 cm.
In excellent condition.
- Old Paris - Vielle Use Tea Pot - "Anemones"
- Estimated Period
- Second half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes