Spain - Beautiful set of 4 coins:
1. - Carlos III king of Spain (1759-1788). 1/2 real silver coin, struck in the Madrid mint in 1786. Assayer: D C.
1.22 g, 15 mm.
2) - House of Habsburg: Felipe III (1598-1621), bronze maravedí.
6.54 g, 19 mm. Beautiful three points arrow, clear due to re-seal applied to keep giving it circulating validity to this piece with same value of VI 1636, 4 of 1652 and IIII of 1655.
3. - Felipe III (1598-1621), 8 bronze maravedís.
5.58 g, 22 mm.
Beautiful double date due to re-stamping applied to continue to give it valid circulation with the same value of 1652 and IIII of 1658-9.
4. - Felipe II (1556-1598), 2 Maravedis (Ochavo).
Obverse: [DON PHELIPPE] surrounding a castle with mint on the left B and ºM on the right, all in a circle of points
Reverse side: [REI DE HESPAÑA] surrounding a crowned lion facing left inside a circle of points.
Calico 52 (1584-1585).
Interesting lot for study, all the coins are very complete and bear beautiful tonalities.
For a better evaluation of the lot, please see the photographs.
7540 - 2019-61
7513 - 2019-3862
7557 - 2019-7742
- Year/Period and Variation
- - Carlos III / Felipe III (2) / Felipe II
- Precious metal
- Bronze, Silver
- Various conditions