Beautiful holy water stoup in 800/000 silver, embossed on the frontal part with leafed spirals, flowers and the dove of peace. The holy water basin is decorated with geometrical elements and pods.
On the back hallmark of the Lombardo-Venetian Kingdom, city of Milan, in use from 1812 to 1872.
- Estimated Period
- First half 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Kingdom of Lombardy Veneto
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear
- 15.5×9×5 cm
- 47 g