Gold and silver plated German fountain pens with iridium tip, limited editions. Both have always been stored in their original boxes, as in the photographs, which are included in the auction.
- Zanzibar fountain pen: Inspired by Carolina Island, it recreates African and Arab culture.
- Harvard fountain pen: It is inspired by the prestigious centre of it.
- Wien fountain pen: It commemorates the historic Vindobona (white city) of the Celts, fortress of Pannonia.
- Acropolis fountain pen. Created in homage to Athens, worked on eight facets in vertical style.
- Samakand fountain pen: Created by the name of the ancient and mysterious Maracanda taken by Alexander in 329 BC.
- Granada fountain pen: Created by the ancient kingdom of the Zir and Nasrid dynasty.
Firenze fountain pen: Dedicated to one of the most famous cities in the world, it wants to suggest the magnificence of this Tuscan city.
Memphis fountain pen: Through Pharaonic Egypt, the primitive Anbu - Hey (White Wall) of Pharaoh Menes's times.
Because of the great value of this auction, it will be assured. NO RESERVE PRICE.
- Limited edition gold and silver fountain pens.
- Gold and silver
- Country of Origin
- As new - unused
- In working order