New digital print made on Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Digital Professional Paper, with small white mat directly in print.
From the series "Geometrie e Colori"
Title: ‘I Colori del Mare d'Inverno’
Printed in 2020
Location of the picture: Italy
Certificate of authenticity with original artist’s signature and stamp.
Overall dimensions: 24 x 30 cm.
Acknowledgements awarded to the artist:
- Honourable Mention IPA (International Photography Awars) 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, in the Architecture and Building, Nature and Landscape category.
- Honorable Mention at the MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2020.
- Semifinalist at ACI Pistoia Competition in 2019/2020, ‘Congiunzioni’ section.
- Featured on National and international magazines such as “Fotocult,” “Il Fotografo,” “Photo Vogue Italia.”
It ships in accurate packaging. The parcel is tracked and insured for the purchase amount, quick courier shipping.
- Claudia Costantino 1976
- Title of artwork
- Serie - Geometrie e Colori - I Colori del mare d'inverno
- Digital print
- Artist's stamp, CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY THE AUTHOR IN ORIGINAL, Signed
- Date of print
- Extremely fine
- Image size
- 30×24 cm
- Total dimensions
- 240×1×300 mm