Kashmir silk Ghoum rug with beautiful special design. The rug Is in excellent condition as good as new, Made of natural real silk. (please look at the pictures)
The carpet imported to EU before 1 / 1 / 2015
• Item number : 2583
• Country of Origin: India (Kashmir)
• Knot density is about 350,000 to 400,000 knots/m².
• Size: approx 243 cm x 185 cm (excl. fringes)
• Condition: in excellent condition like new
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Kashmir silk rugs vary a great deal in quality, however, contrary to stigmas attached to some Indian weavings, there are some quite exceptional pieces which may be found. Kashmir Silk rugs are very similar to Silk Ghoums in that the designs which are used are not bound by any one distinct style. Often, these types of rugs incorporate traditional Persian Designs.
- 243 cm
- 185 cm
- Silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- 21st century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned